Friday, August 1, 2008

Well, I'm making progress

My house no longer looks like a hurricane went through it. I spent a lot of time last night cleaning up, making sure the downstairs and common areas are clean for Megan, our new tenant, to move in on Sunday. Thankfully, she wants Sarah's room, and Kelly, the roommate, wants mine... and she's not coming until next week, so I have some time.

Before we stripped everything clean from our rooms and the rest of the house, we wanted to take some nice pictures to make sure we properly documented the fabulousness of our house. I LOVE that house. It has sentimental value as the first house I've owned, and where Sarah and I spent 2 and 1/2 lovely years.

My room...












Sarah's room...












the living room...












the kitchen (with 8 coats of red paint, applied lovingly by my mother)...












from the photo archives... Mom actually painting...














The dining room...












Our fun garden and front porch. We even managed to keep plants alive!....












Outside the house...

3 comments:

cxfxfghxgfx said...

I use to have the same pic above my bed until we moved in to our newest apt.

CP said...

love the home photos! so cute. I'm sorry I never got to visit it in person...

Sarah said...

aw, our little house! I miss it :(