Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'm no longer unemployed!

Woohoo! I have a job!

I've actually had one, effective October 24, but that was just when we started training for the new Apple store. We had the grand opening on November 8- it was nuts how many people were there. I wasn't scheduled to work the morning opening shift, but since we live across the street from the mall, Jon and I decided to go witness the festivities. There was a line out the door of the mall... hundreds of people there, waiting for the opening. It was exciting! I took this video of the opening.... It was slammed all day, and has been since then. It's nice to have people my age around to work with and hang out with... and to actually be making money :)

2 comments:

CP said...

I'm so amused at the movie theater lines and all the cheering!!

Jonathan said...

so you got like what, full time school and two jobs... man - that's crazy!!!