Saturday, September 20, 2008

The verdict is in- Geico agrees with me- South Florida drivers are the worst!

I got a great email from my insurance company, State Farm, a few weeks ago letting me know about the change in coverage that would be involved in me moving to Miami. She sent me the new premium for my coverage and it had DOUBLED. Yay, just what I need.

Jon recently signed up with Geico, so I called them and got a new quote. Still expensive, but cheaper than State Farm. It was a bit of a time sensitive thing for me, seeing as though my coverage with State Farm ended today. Also, Jon can jump on my policy (his doesn't actually start until October) and we'll both save 25%. So thanks to their cute and clever commercials, they were the first ones I called.

In other news, I have found two more amazingly funny blogs to read- failblog and LOLDogs. If you look on the top of LOLDogs, there is a line of links to equally funny stuff, like LOL News and Politicians. It has, indeed been proven that I am easily amused... but come on- who wouldn't think this is funny:













And even funnier, in relation to the beginning of my post:

No comments: