Monday, July 28, 2008

My shower

You can't have a shower without an umbrella... of course!

The gracious hosts of my shower were kind enough to put it all together prior to the big move. Sarah and I both really wanted both of us to be there, and with our travel schedule in the upcoming months, it's questionable when we would be able to all get together.

Even without the gifts (which were lovely!), just having everyone get together to celebrate was a lot of fun. We played some games (which were hard!), had some great food, opened gifts, and ate fabulous dessert. Overall, it was a really great afternoon, and the perfect send off. We got all the plates we registered for, a fondue pot, a crock pot, cook books, baking materials, storage containers, and a lot more! People all brought their favorite recipes too, so I'll have something fun to cook.

The adorable centerpieces, made out of my dishes

















The drink table- Sangria, iced tea, and punch












My favorite food - the giant fruit salad


















The whole group












The guest of honor (me!) with the maid of honor












Me with my mom, and two of the women in my life that I love nearly as much as my own family- I'm so lucky to have them... thanks for hosting!

No comments: