Monday, October 13, 2008

Wedding Bells!

This past weekend, the entire family met in Rome, GA for Kathryn's wedding.

Alan, Stephanie, and I arrived close to the same time into Atlanta, and we spent the day adventuring in downtown. We walked through Olympic Park, went to the Coca-Cola Museum, and Underground Atlanta. We met up with everyone else later in the afternoon and drove to Rome for the rehearsal dinner. We stayed there until close to midnight- it was so much fun to see everyone. Alan has had to miss every similar gathering in the past four and a half years because of deployments, so it was great to have him there. Everyone was excited to catch up with him.

Saturday, we went out to lunch then went back to the hotel to get ready for the 3:00 wedding. The wedding went really well- it was all outside, and we had perfect weather. As always, I love weddings. The reception went well into the night, and fun was had by all. Our family had taken over the bed and breakfast for the weekend, so there was no need to monitor our noise level... which, if you've been around my family much, you know can be quite loud.

I took a ton of pictures- I put some of my favorites on Facebook. I also have the full album available on Kodak Gallery.

No comments: